We will send you our comprehensive Vendor Instruction Sheet for your completion, signature and return to our office upon which we will immediately begin work on your behalf.
When selling your home, Skilled Conveyancing can assist you with the following important matters:
- Preparation of the Vendors Statement (S.32 Statement) and Contract
- Preparation of Section 27 document (enabling an early release of deposit)
- Searching the Title and any registered encumbrances including current rate and planning certificates
- Providing you and your Selling Agent with the documents
- Liaise with the Lender to discharge the Mortgage
- Liaise with the Caveator (if applicable) to withdraw the Caveat
- Completing all work for final settlement
- Notifying the relevant Authorities of the change of ownership following settlement
We have expert knowledge of the conveyancing procedures and laws so let us help you sell your property.