For purchasing a property, our conveyancing covers areas including the acquisition of properties:
- vacant land
- off the plan
- units and houses under construction
- property development
We undertake all aspects of the work including all relevant title and property searches, company search, negotiation of contracts, liaising with mortgagee, co-ordinating electronic settlement between relevant conveyancers and mortgagees, attending to stamping and lodging.
We can assist with:
- Advice for Stamp Duty concessions, ie. first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant (FHOG), PPR and Pensioner concession/exemption.
- Reviewing your Contract BEFORE you sign anything
- Finance Broker regarding Loans, Deposit Bonds, etc.
- Finance Clause in the Contract
- Implications of the 3 business day cooling off period
- Payment of deposit – when do I pay it and to whom?
- Insurance including building, Title Insurance, Owners Corporation Insurance
- Ensuring you list the appropriate Goods being sold with the property
- Wording the correct special conditions for the Contract ie. Building and pest Inspections, removing hard rubbish/items left on the property, keeping pool clean, etc.
- Final settlement via PEXA (electronic platform)
- Vacant Possession or Receipts of rent and profits
- Manner of Holding ie joint tenants, tenants in common; tenants in unequal shares, etc.
- Adjustments of rates and charges to the property between the parties at settlement, ie. Council, Water, Owners Corporation, rent, etc.
- Advice in regard to Easements, Covenants, Section 173 Agreements registered on Title
Testimonials From Our Clients
“My wife and I recently purchased a property in Victoria and, as interstate buyers, discovered many difficulties. Dawn Barry and the team at Skilled Conveyancing were the only highlight in a long and drawn out purchase. Dawn is an amazing communicator, determined negotiator and an intimidating force. Acting on our behalf, Dawn was the perfect professional and was beyond valuable when dealing with real estate agents and other parties. Dawn was able to deal with me as a nervous and needy client with humour and compassion and for that I am truly grateful. When we purchase our next property, Dawn will be our first call!”
“They were very helpful and patient with us when we were having trouble with the Bank and things were taking longer than expected. Barely had to lift a finger, everything was organised for us with minimal paperwork. Very professional and also friendly and easy to talk to/contact. Definitely made the process of buying our first home much easier!”
“Purchasing our first home was easy with their tailored, professional approach. They made it stress free and easy to settle and move into our new property and we will definitely be using them again.”
“Very thorough, good communication! Made the stress of buying much easier! Very positive experience.”
“I live in different State and chose Skilled Conveyancing by instinct, to deal with my off the plan purchase, which eventually didn’t go ahead. I had difficulties in dealing with the vendor’s solicitor in getting my deposit back. I dealt mostly with Dawn and she’s a superstar in my eyes, did beyond what she’s supposed to do. Can’t thank her enough for such great service and good communication, not leaving me in the dark as to what’s happening in regards to the purchase and after result. Highly recommended to use their service!!!”
“Skilled Conveyancing Services acted for us with our recent purchase of a block of land. As we were re-financing our home loan for the duration of the build, the inevitable delays between the Banks involved occurred. They were able to get two extensions to the settlement date for us, which saved around $800 in penalty fees! Very professional with great negotiation skills. We will be using them for our house sale next year.”
“Skilled Conveyancing helped me with my recent sale and purchase. I have to say, I don’t know what I would’ve done without them. They answered every question, were friendly and courteous all the way through the transaction. I can’t thank them enough for their knowledge, efficiency and helping me through a very stressful time of my life. Thanks to Dawn and her team at Skilled Conveyancing. I will recommend them to all my friends.”
“Once again, sincere thanks to Dawn and Casey for their second to none professional service with the sale and purchase of our properties. As usual, when problems occur, they rectify the problems and always work for and protect their clients 150% of the time. We trust them implicitly and would and have recommended them within a heartbeat.”