Skilled Conveyancing Services P/L

We can assist you when subdividing land.

A Plan of Subdivision is usually drawn by a Licensed Surveyor who will on your behalf, liaise with the Council with respect to the Town Planning Permit and Plan of Subdivision requirements, liaise with the relevant service providers with regard to services to the property and attend to the lodgment of the plan with Council for certification.

Once the Plan of Subdivision has been certified by Council, we can assist you by preparing the Application for Subdivision, obtaining your mortgagee’s consent to the subdivision (where necessary), and attend to having the Plan of Subdivision lodged at the Land Titles Office for registration purposes and the issue of separate Certificates of Title.

Phone (03) 9729 3512 or fill in the form below for more information:

Name: *

Email: *

Phone: *

* Required fields. Your privacy is assured.