We can assist you to obtain Insurance over the property you have purchased.

A “Certificate of Currency of Insurance” with respect to building insurance is required by Lenders before they will advance monies for settlement.

The Certificate will need to shown the full name of the new owners of the dwelling, the address of the property, the name of the Lender and the amount of cover. The Certificate must be on insurer (not broker) letterhead.

Owners Corporation (formerly Body Corporate) Insurance

When there is no operating Owners Corporation and the property includes Common Ground (the area of common land where unit holders access to gain entry to the property) and there is a requirement to provide evidence of Public Liability Insurance, then we can assist.

This is required in instances where you wish to sell your property and such property includes Common Ground. There are many insurers that will not insure the Common Ground without insuring the dwelling.